Can you guess which of these did NOT happen this week? I only did 10 of them, I promise.
1. Organized new after school activity for Andrew, with 5 other children his age.
2. Led successful volunteer meeting.
3. Contracted bizarre virus that caused me to miss preschool pick-up and sleep for 20 out of 24 hours. (Who really needs Thursday anyhow?)
4. Sent ridiculous but original lymric to member of the Dreaded Poet Society.
5. Had my ribs x-rayed.
6. Got caught up on laundry.
7. Caught error in a politician’s note regarding property ownership in our neighborhood, saving time for neighborhood volunteer.
8. Witnessed a grizzly bear receive a root canal within a few yards of the surgery.
9. Enjoyed small talk with an astronaut.
10. Conducted annual maintenance on my dryer and reassembled it.
11. Ran through the pouring rain with a toddler.
You guessed it. I have a lot of laundry to do today.
Bird Cage Info
6 days ago